terms & conditions
welcome to dhugal meachem yoga!
unless otherwise stated, dhugal meachem yoga and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on dhugal meachem yoga. all intellectual property rights are reserved. you may access this from dhugal meachem yoga for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
attendance & certification
- full certification for online courses will be given upon 100% completion of all training sessions within 1-year of the start date of the course (day 1 of a 200hr course regardless of which module you come in on). this may be done live, recorded or a combination of both.
- registration is for one participant only.
you are not allowed to:
- republish material from dhugal meachem yoga
- sell, rent or sub-license material from dhugal meachem yoga
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from dhugal meachem yoga
- redistribute or share content from dhugal meachem yoga
cancellation & refund policy
- we do not provide refunds for any online program/product, regardless of circumstances. no cancellation or refund is applicable.
- if you are unable to attend a scheduled live (face to face) training for any reason, you may transfer the license for the seat in the course to another individual BEFORE the start date OR the following conditions apply:
- 6 months or more prior to start: 15% cancellation/transfer fee
- 3-6 months prior to start of training : 30% cancellation/transfer fee
- 3 months or less prior to start of training: 40% transfer fee. No refunds at this point.
- payment plans cannot be cancelled or refunded once the course has begun.
we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the platform or any of the services immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of these terms & conditions.
you acknowledge this policy upon enrollment in any course regardless of payment options.
if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding these terms & conditions, we encourage you to contact us using the details below: